Can anyone identify this powerhead hanger?

coral_menagerie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I am trying to figure out who's hanger this is (see attached picture) so I can get more. For as many powerheads as I have purchased over the years it seems odd that I would only have one of these type hangers. It has adjustable width at the top where it goes over the top of the aquarium frame and it fits into the rectangular part (see attached picture) which slides into the slot on a powerhead. I thought it was from a maxijet powerhead since those are the ones I have the most of but Aquarium Systems said it's not theirs. Can anyone identify this hanger so I can purchase more. They are perfect. The suction cup style, really suck! No pun intended and the hanger with just the open loop at the top does not fit over the aquarium frame.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150704_104329011_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150704_104329011_HDR.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20150717_075257201.jpg
    IMG_20150717_075257201.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 151
Hello all,

I am trying to figure out who's hanger this is (see attached picture) so I can get more. For as many powerheads as I have purchased over the years it seems odd that I would only have one of these type hangers. It has adjustable width at the top where it goes over the top of the aquarium frame and it fits into the rectangular part (see attached picture) which slides into the slot on a powerhead. I thought it was from a maxijet powerhead since those are the ones I have the most of but Aquarium Systems said it's not theirs. Can anyone identify this hanger so I can purchase more. They are perfect. The suction cup style, really suck! No pun intended and the hanger with just the open loop at the top does not fit over the aquarium frame.

I'm going to guess Rio Taam. Those used to come with a plethora of accessories, including a hanger like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new