Can anyone identify this Zoox?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rtrdeuce
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rtrdeuce

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
57
Reaction score
22
Location
Huntsville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only information on it is the word Zoox. Trying to find a manual and the right size power adapter to see what it can do.



image0.jpg

image10.jpg
 
Yeah I checked the website that was the first place I looked. This is light is obviously older and discontinued.
 
Good luck on your search I guess.
It's hard to read tone and meaning through text, and it appears you have misread mine, but I think I got yours loud and clear. Feel free to carry on with the rest of your day. Have a blessed one.
 
I don't believe I misread your tone. You maybe could have miscommunicated it though. It was pretty concise.

Anywho, back to your actual issue. I believe my suggestion of contacting the manuf. would be your best course of action to find specs on your fixture. I don't think you'll find many if anyone that could answer your question of finding a manual or suitable power supply for it.
 
I'll send an email off to China, then. Perhaps I didn't communicate clearly, my mistake.
 
Sending email to them :[email protected]
They will definitely helps, they have warehouse and support centre in LA.
Or this light is over 8 years ,you can buying from them or just looking for a ballast DC24V1.5A or larger (2-2.5A) with 5521 plug in home depot or somewhere else.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new