Can anyone identify what “colorway” my bubble time nem is.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently received Themis nem and I’m trying to see what colorway it is. I know it’s not a rainbow, inferno, or black widow.
E223CD48-0458-4327-8D44-0AED433078F6.jpeg
91F0F954-6DD4-470A-A35C-2BDC3EFE3F5E.jpeg

bam123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IT's what ever color you set your lights to. I can take an orangish bta and make it a tricolor rainbow in a few months by turning up the UV intensity. You can take a red and make it a black widow by cranking 100 percent blue spectrum with no whites. The bta phenom of ones going for a thousand dollars is ridiculous.

OP
OP
T

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IT's what ever color you set your lights to. I can take an orangish bta and make it a tricolor rainbow in a few months by turning up the UV intensity. You can take a red and make it a black widow by cranking 100 percent blue spectrum with no whites. The bta phenom of ones going for a thousand dollars is ridiculous.
Right.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EXACTLY ! ! ! This hobby is going downhill with all the designer names and designer price tags....

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 44 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back