Can anyone IDthis

  • Thread starter Thread starter toothman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

toothman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
256
Reaction score
10
Location
Coconut Creek FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw these on the glass in my tank. Never saw them before today and I'm looking at my tank everyday. Are they good, bad or what?

IMG_1638.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1639.JPG
 
If they're about an eighth to sixteenth of an inch they're probably a type of flatworm. Best to remove before they multiply too much to get out easily.
 
Flat worms its newer got in you aquarium get this out;)
 
There were 5 of them and they are out. I've dipped all my corals with Bayer Complete for over 15 minutes at the recommended amount. I wonder where they came from
 
I am not sure they are flatworms, I'll look around but they look more like a Nudibranch than a Planaria. I would however remove them unfortunately. What corals or macro algae have you added of late?
 
Need an image from the view of the top if the invert. Take one out, put it on a contrasting back round if you have chance, or have not already removed them all.
 
All coral were frags except for some lps ( lobo, trachy, scoly, plate). I dipped in Bayer and removed from the plugs the came on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new