Can anyone name this soft coral

GreasyReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
40
Reaction score
83
Location
Yorkshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a mystery coral that was small and had 2 branches and after moving to the middle of my tank
722DD585-7857-4B96-9549-5919884D5C14.jpeg
in less then a week it is multiplying. Can anyone tell me what it is?
 
It is a kenya tree coral. In that picture it is closed up a little. When it opens up more it will be sort of fuzzy. It should adjust wherever you put it. Very hardy.
 
It is a kenya tree coral. In that picture it is closed up a little. When it opens up more it will be sort of fuzzy. It should adjust wherever you put it. Very hardy.

cheers that sounds right. It got bothered a lot when I first put it in but now it’s getting left alone and starting to open. I’m new to saltwater so starting with the easy corals
 
cheers that sounds right. It got bothered a lot when I first put it in but now it’s getting left alone and starting to open. I’m new to saltwater so starting with the easy corals
20210216_135252.jpg
20210209_144924.jpg

It should get fuzzy like this new frag in no time. It will also grow pretty quickly.
 
Yeah I have one branch fuzzy like that already only had it 4 days but got as a mystery frag that was found laying under a frag rack in the shop lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new