Can anyone recommend an AIO?

theuksnoobreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2025
Messages
88
Reaction score
29
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I'm in the US, and usually recommend tanks from IM. I believe in the UK that tanks from Cade are quite popular:
https://www.cadeaquariums.com/
RedSea tanks are popular, but some models have a habit of failing catastrophically, so maybe do quick search for "RedSea tank failure" before deciding.

I'm sure someone from your neck of the woods will be better able to offer an opinion here.

Good luck with whatever you decide!
 
Hello!

I'm in the US, and usually recommend tanks from IM. I believe in the UK that tanks from Cade are quite popular:
https://www.cadeaquariums.com/
RedSea tanks are popular, but some models have a habit of failing catastrophically, so maybe do quick search for "RedSea tank failure" before deciding.

I'm sure someone from your neck of the woods will be better able to offer an opinion here.

Good luck with whatever you decide!
Cheers! it's a shame no one in the UK stocks IM or Waterbox as they seem a big favorite for most on here. I don't really want to go second hand as I this tank I currently have is second hand and I feel like it's cursed given my bad luck with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new