Can carbon doser be repaired

  • Thread starter Thread starter TLO45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TLO45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Messages
302
Reaction score
226
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Carbon Doser electronic co2 regulator that is not working properly. I’m wondering if anyone has a solution for repair or is it best to just buy new?
I have a large sps system and my alkalinity has been steadily decreasing…currently 6.1!
I tested the bubble count from the regulator and it is no where near what I have it set at.
Is this a simple fix or junk it?
 
It’s pretty darn hard to repair a regulator, especially since you’d need to know what the problem is. If you don’t have that know how, I’d just buy a new one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new