Can different jawbreakers be next to one another?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kichimark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kichimark

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
709
Reaction score
4,073
Location
Valencia, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone has had different jawbreakers next to one another successfully? I have the
classic jawbreakers but picked up this kryptonite jawbreaker and not sure if they can touch one another
so I can place them on the same rock or just keep them separated. Let me know what you think. Sorry
for the bad phone pics.



Screenshot 2026-07-29 at 6.12.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2026-07-29 at 6.12.18 PM.png
 
IMO this is one of the “let’s see what happens” situations.

I’ve got plenty of different mushrooms next to each other that are fine including jaw breakers but not 2 different kinds of jaw breakers. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be any different though.
 
Upvote 0
I may then wait for the kryptonite pop a baby and have it go head to head with the other jawbreaker baby and see if anything happens while the mommas watch from afar and cheer for either victory or friendship 😆. I will update this as time goes on.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new