Can I feed my sandsifting starfish

pipsky2002

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi can anyone help I found that my starfish has chunks missing and I'm sure it's starving itself

Thank you in advance
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414262439.581536.jpg
 
Well I would sure attempt to feed him. Try setting him on top of small pieces of shrimp or squid. Hopefully, you can keep the fish away long enough to see if he is eating.
 
I had to remove him I came home from work and the bristle worms were starting to pull him under the rocks.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new