Can i get a shame bell going

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishurama
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishurama

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2019
Messages
716
Reaction score
1,222
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my clown off and on this past month has done the unthinkable... Use my goniopora as a host... 2 years+ and never touched it. But over this past month it has been getting used to its sting and finally is calling it a home.... Goni isn't too happy and isn't out as far as it usually reaches, but nothing to serious were I think it will die. I have a mini euphilia garden(7 or so heads) and it chooses to ignore it completely ugh. So may I please get a shame bell for my clownfish...
20200722_114858.jpg
20200722_114919.jpg
20200722_114920.jpg


giphy.gif
 
SHAME!!! I have a beautiful BTA that recently split into THREE 3+ inch nems. But do my clowns love it? NO! They started hosting my duncan yesterday though. (Pic of the nem they COULD be hosting)
5A8E4E01-578E-44AB-B775-A08B77C28939.jpeg
918DA00F-21ED-4EF7-9CDE-55100DCF5D59.jpeg
320E56E1-B23C-4D84-9C1A-97C7D201DF03.jpeg
21DC1EA7-7871-42FF-8F13-92B52BBCBDB0.jpeg
 
Simply buy a nem and preserve the Goni
 
SHAME!!! I have a beautiful BTA that recently split into THREE 3+ inch nems. But do my clowns love it? NO! They started hosting my duncan yesterday though. (Pic of the nem they COULD be hosting)
5A8E4E01-578E-44AB-B775-A08B77C28939.jpeg
918DA00F-21ED-4EF7-9CDE-55100DCF5D59.jpeg
320E56E1-B23C-4D84-9C1A-97C7D201DF03.jpeg
21DC1EA7-7871-42FF-8F13-92B52BBCBDB0.jpeg

I see why they are now in the damsel family ;Dead :p ;Drowning


Simply buy a nem and preserve the Goni

The goni should be okay as it's a normal host for them, i just didn't want mine to be. I have over 10 nems in my tank(i think 12 or 13) most being rock flowers and mini maxis though with only 1 GBTA(it hides behind some rocks) maybe thats why the clown doesn't choose it, but there is also a larger patch of euphyllia. so i am shaming my clown.

shame gif.gif
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new