can I get an ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Henry C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Henry C

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
635
Reaction score
64
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this coral a few years ago from Reefer Madness as a bonus coral. It's an sps coral. The coloration is brownish purple. I think some kind of encrusting montipora but not sure.
034-1.jpg

The bumps are the polyps, they aren't out right now :neutral:
Thanks for looking.......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new