Can I get some help... need an I.D.

neverfinished

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it is a type of flatworm. Just not sure exactly what kind. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 1428024064075.jpg
    1428024064075.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 163
They do not affect any of the corals that we know of, they are found mostly on the sand bed and sometimes on the glass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new