Can I purchase just an MP40 cage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phyber
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Phyber

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
405
Reaction score
182
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, my Ecotech MP40qd cage broke a few of the semi-spiral guards on the front. Is there a way to buy just a replacement cage?
 
BRS sells Neat Aquatics 3D printed pump guards in case you cant get one from Ecotech.
 
Yes! I don't have a link handy, but I've done exactly this. I believe it was through Ecotech, directly. Was like $7.99 or so.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new