Can I see your coolest critter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ca2or
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
122
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We recently picked up a Decorator Crab and I have to admit this guy is rather awesome. I mean yes....he picked something I would have rather he didn't....but for the most part it has been nothing but random junk....but he is so cool. Just to watch him for a bit....kinda creepy too though. See we in our house hate spiders....and he looks like a big *** spider. But he is an awesome...and I mean awesome scavenger for left over food. Prowls all night long.

I know there are a bunch of unique critters you can get for our reefs and seldom see them. I used to have 8 Pigmy Gobies and 4 Neon Gobies in a tank....for those who don't get it I would have people staring at my tank for like an hour and then all of a sudden see this super tiny fish...then 2....then 4...and they were always like "whoa....check these out"....and the women often tended to be the most interested in those super small gobies....they were always a hit. Not tryiing to sound sexist here but it's true...I don't know how many couples walked out of our apartment talking about getting some.

What do you guys have that is your favorite little critter? Any why is he so cool?
 
Last edited:
Bump!
 
Thanks rev.....here is mine....tough little dude to get a pic of
32350125-68a1-266e.jpg
 
The sexy shrimp seem to be what gathers the most attention in my tanks .....

d2708efb.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new