Can I/should I get a shrimp?

Saumann7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Messages
115
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I got a saltwater fish tank I’ve wanted shrimp of some sort, but I don’t know jf my tank could handle it. I have a 10 gallon innovative marine with 2 black and white clowns a fire fish and snails and crabs. The tank already has a decent bio load so I’m not sure if a shrimp is too risky. Also not sure what kind to get, id like a cleaner shrimp but I think they are too big for my tank. Should I get one or would it be too much?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new