Can my hammer survive

Castillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this hammer and I made the mistake of putting it to close to a torch I just got as well. I thought they could be together until I saw my hammer receding and moved it right away. This morning it’s pretty much completely gone, there’s only just a bit left of it, but it also has two baby heads. Is there any chance it can survive?
IMG_6288.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg IMG_6316.jpeg

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Likely unrelated to torch placement. Torch’s and hammer can coexist and touch just fine

More likely hammer didn’t adjust well to the system or was in an area of too much flow, or was sold unhealthy, shipping stress. Something else is what I would be blaming. How long did you have the hammer?

Have to mention also. Beautiful torch!

OP
OP
C

Castillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Likely unrelated to torch placement. Torch’s and hammer can coexist and touch just fine

More likely hammer didn’t adjust well to the system or was in an area of too much flow, or was sold unhealthy, shipping stress. Something else is what I would be blaming. How long did you have the hammer?

Have to mention also. Beautiful torch!
Yes, the stress of the shipping might be the cause. Have you seen the picture I posted in the last reply? It looks like it’s still alive but only at night the little tentacles come out although they are pretty transparent. When the lights are on it looks dead. Thank you for the compliment on my torch, I’m thankful that one is doing great.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 72 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 9.0%
Back