Can my Rapid Led fixture support a Maxima Clam?

Bustyraker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
564
Reaction score
148
Location
Hagerstown MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking at some great Maxima Clams at Pacific East Aquaculture. I had a Crocea clam under my old T5 fixture and did well. I have great SPS growth and color with my LEDs but have no idea what Par numbers are. I would love to have a maxima but want to make sure I can keep it healthy. If I cannot support a Maxima I will most likely get another Crocea
 
I would think you should be fine. Post pic's of the clam when you get it!

It most likely won't be for another month or so. But I will deffinately post pics. I loved my Crocea clam but my bicolor Blenny seemed to like him more. I have removed the Blenny from my tank.
 
If you have kept a Crocea in the tank a Maxima would be fine, Crocea's demand more light than any other clam.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new