Can pacing be harmful for my fish?

fishy_star

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,
I have a spotted hawkfish, and a clown. My clown is pacing a lot. I’ve never seen him do it before. They’re both being dominant and the spotted hawk ate my shrimp earlier, which is when the clown started pacing.Can this kill my fish?
 
Can you provide your tank size and a picture of the tank? A video of the pacing will also help.

Anything new to the tank?
 
33-35 gallons
Also, I did turn the light off just so you could see it better. My light makes my camera go funky.
 
My clown fish knocked the fish off of the waiver. I’m there kinda staying apart. I think they’re fine and anyways I think we’re gonna return him cause he already ate my cleaner shrimp.
 
That tank is way too bare for any fish, they are stressed.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new