Can somebody recommend some corner clamps?

Salinas Hawk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
62
Reaction score
7
Location
Salinas, CA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im building a long shallow reef with 1/2 glass. 30" deep, 18" high, eurobraced... Maybe some cross bracing.

1. How long can I go? Hahaa. 8ft, 10ft.

2. Can somebody recommend some good corner clamps?

Thanks:bigsmile:
 
Thanks Lemonyx. Those clamps look great and had great reviews. I ordered four today. I'm going plywood bottom. I also ordered Pond Armor, Pond Shield today. Going to get lumber for the stand tomorrow.

Im gonna go eight feet shallow. I will start a new thread in 2-3 weeks.
 
Im planning on siliconing a big tank with the direct injection method.

If i build the tank on its side, are there any clamps to hold the bottom pane in from the inside so it doesnt fall over?

Im going to use that links clamps to clamp it from the outside but the inside?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new