Can someone contact me please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have been trying to resolve some issues i'm having with my apex and opened ticket # 59529. I set up phone call back for 12:30pm and 3:00 est today and no one has called me back. So I called you and the answering service states the best way to reach you is via e-mail. since we are unable to resolve through e-mail and you are not contacting me how is one supposed to get a hold of someone at neptune systems? please advise. thanks!

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can you set up a phone call tomorrow at 12:30 pm est? this is the third request.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you guys at Neptune systems monitor this board or not but I received notification of call back in the WRONG time zone. I sent four email all with request for EST. can someone/anyone please get back to me tomorrow 6/2 @ 12:30 EST I just sent e-mail with that request inclusive of phone number. I am getting all e-mails from you and apparently you are also getting them but for some odd reason you are getting the time zones wrong. Tomorrows call should be 9:30 your time. thanks

pugcrush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you guys at Neptune systems monitor this board or not but I received notification of call back in the WRONG time zone. I sent four email all with request for EST. can someone/anyone please get back to me tomorrow 6/2 @ 12:30 EST I just sent e-mail with that request inclusive of phone number. I am getting all e-mails from you and apparently you are also getting them but for some odd reason you are getting the time zones wrong. Tomorrows call should be 9:30 your time. thanks
Hope you get help soon. Just wondering what problem you're having? Is it a physical issue with the apex? I don' know if you already checked out the Neptune forum, which has lots of good info - https://forum.neptunesystems.com/

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys I prefer to get direct support through neptune... however unfortunately still waiting. Neptune contacted me to tell me that although they have not been able to contact me as of yet they will be contacting me later today at specific times. @ pugcrush this time its not a physical issue although there has been in the past. i'm simply trying to get assistance with the save/load config files.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys I prefer to get direct support through neptune... however unfortunately still waiting. Neptune contacted me to tell me that although they have not been able to contact me as of yet they will be contacting me later today at specific times. @ pugcrush this time its not a physical issue although there has been in the past. i'm simply trying to get assistance with the save/load config files.

The forum they are linking you to is more direct than this one, as it is theirs. This is a site they sponsor. They own the other forum.

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is just config files go to their forum. Any question I have asked there is responded to quickly a s accurately. Best place to go for that really.

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try to keep in mind they just launched a revolutionary new product. They're probably getting bombarded from that as well. Neptune has one of the best customer service teams in the business in my opinion. And not to beat the bush, but the forum is legit full of pretty much EVERYTHING the Apex can do.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As mentioned, I prefer we deal directly with Neptune. They finally called tonight. Happy to say they resolved the issue and apparently some sort of issue with apex not working with firefox, took all of three days but its resolved. As for their customer service... honestly, its spotty, sometimes they respond quickly and resolve and other times they leave you hanging as was the case here. There is a few key guys I prefer to deal with who have always helped me out.

As for the forum, I personally don't like it. When I go there I'm reminded why I like to contact Neptune directly.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back