Can someone help ID these 2

CornishCrustyCorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
200
Reaction score
169
Location
Cornwall
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm extremely new to the hobby and I grabbed a couple of very small frags yesterday purely on i liked the way they looked. Probably not the best thing to do but anyways.

From what I have found maybe the first one is some type of xenia and the second I have no idea. When closed looks like a zoa and when open kinda looks like one without the feely bits at the edge.

20201216_132541.jpg IMG_20201216_103027_260.jpg
 
hi ,yes looks like zenia, and palys :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new