Can someone help me id these anthias?

GloomyGoomy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
52
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was given a pair of anthias but I’m not super sure what type they are. Can someone Id them for me? Google hasn’t been too helpful

69677473-9D03-49EA-9E99-E9F5E06ECBE5.jpeg 7041C459-1E3E-42AA-8250-5785E77F01D8.jpeg
 
Thanks for the help :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new