Can someone help me ID?

tundra420619

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
43
Reaction score
21
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the poor quality.

PXL_20250313_021257491.NIGHT.jpg PXL_20250313_021323709.jpg
 
Second one looks like a tort. Miyagi or something like that.
 
probably a green montipora setosa. here is a red one.

1741975019865.png
Acro, not monti. Note the axial corallite at the tip and inclined radial corallites. I also don't think I've ever seen a green setosa either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new