Can someone help me identify this coral?

lalala

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a total newbie and received a few coral frags for free when buying my clownfish from my lfs. I already posted on another site and was told it was radianthus malu, do you agree? If so, I think it was probably given to me as a mistake as it was attached to a piece of rock with a Kenya tree.
IMG_8606.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new