Can someone help me with an ID?

NewEnglishMutt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
67
Reaction score
6
Location
Lemoore, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420433735.594384.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1420433775.060865.jpg


What is the blackish things growing on the rocks with my corals? The corals don't seem to care that it's there I just don't know what it is
 
Ok sweet it's been there as long as I've had the tank I had a feeling it was a sponge or some kind of filter feeder but wasn't sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new