Can someone help me?

"The Kessil 90 Degree Adapter will work with any Kessil LED light that uses link cables.

Yes the links are the same thing as standard stereo audio ear phone jacks.

I had to use 90 degree jacks to make the Kessil's fit inside of my canopy. The straight jacks were too long but they do the same thing.

0219171555a.jpg


0219171556.jpg
 
Oh yea.. for sure will be going with the in store purchase.. and I will order the connect to Apex only.. again you have been sooooo much help.. thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Of course!! I'm happy I could help even a little. Im looking forward to seeing pics of your tank set up and running. Good luck!! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new