Can someone ID this for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter smh254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smh254

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
1,144
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1439506333.070128.jpg
 
So should I remove? I would be fine with more snails.
 
Will these things hatch in my tank or just get eaten up?
 
I am not sure Cerith eggs are viable in the home aquarium, so I googled it and the answer appears to be no.
 
Agreed, those look like snail eggs. When the lights go out, grab a flashlight and you will likely catch the culprit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new