Can someone identify this sump?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dani305
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dani305

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2021
Messages
476
Reaction score
805
Location
Miami, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

i got this for free from a friends neighbor.

i am trying to figure out the name if possible, and if not what the two black pipes are by the sock, and what the small black three hole shelf is / used for in the second compartment.
.
Maybe even what the small compartment would have been used for etc.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

8C419D9A-AA75-4C39-98DB-4D2E28989ED9.jpeg
BB7D7240-4450-4A3F-BD83-722997D7917B.jpeg
17402270-BF48-43BA-A0E0-8A10E39E11B8.jpeg
 
The three black pipes by the sock is for the return from the display, the black shelf is for probes, the small compartment could have been used for a refugium
 
The probes would be for auto testing equipment for an automated system such as Apex...
Thank you! I thought the little holes on the right would be for the droppers. I thought that the larger ones may be for heaters.

BUT The apex stuff makes sense. I am just not familiar with them yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new