Can someone please help identify the big fish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alan&Rene
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alan&Rene

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Location
rock spring ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
 
Glad we could make your day. we are just getting started back in the hobby and this site has been a great help. we have had our 65gal setup for about a month now and are looking for a 125 or larger now. :) so we will be spending a lot of time here!!! :)
 
Remora. They live under sharks...
yep, its definately a remora. I almost got a hickey from one when I was scuba diving once. It came up out of the deep and was heading straight for me. I guess it thought I was a shark..lol. I snapped his photo w/ my camera and the flash scared him off. It was pretty crazy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new