Can someone please id this for me :)

Be advised that most petcos that have carpets labeled as S. Gig are actually Atlantic Carpet Anemones and are not hosting anemones.
 
Just a quick updated photo from today. He is looking better...must have been that $40 blue hippo tang breakfast he had yesterday darn thing lol
DSC_0129.jpg
 
Looking good. Sill dont think its looks like a gig though. What color is it turning? It looks white from the way im looking at it. Sorry bout your fish.
 
Looking good. Sill dont think its looks like a gig though. What color is it turning? It looks white from the way im looking at it. Sorry bout your fish.

Kind of a greenish bluish purplish color. It's hard to tell lol. I have been feeding it twice a day so I'm hoping that in a month or so it will be all settled in and be able to tell what he is.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Well I was going to take some pictures but he has decided to be weird and drive me nuts wondering if he is OK. I found him upside down behind a rock and he is not acting like he wants to move. He was attached to a rock before I went to work so I would think his foot is OK but I just don't know with this guy

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new