Help ID this BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter demetri
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

demetri

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2024
Messages
58
Reaction score
14
Location
ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this BTA for a while and I got it off of FBM.

I need help getting an id on the species of BTA.

I believe that it is a black widow as it matches the same colours and patterns while also having some blotchy white spots.

Please tell me what you think

IMG_6157.jpeg IMG_6156.jpeg
 
#reefsquad

Unfortunately, I'm not great at ID'ing 'nems, but I'm sure that another R2R member will be able to help 🙂
 
I have had this BTA for a while and I got it off of FBM.

I need help getting an id on the species of BTA.

I believe that it is a black widow as it matches the same colours and patterns while also having some blotchy white spots.

Please tell me what you think

IMG_6157.jpeg IMG_6156.jpeg
AFAIK, true Blackwidows lack the green and it’s more of the purple-black. But much like Fish Fan, I’m not the best at BTA IDs (I still haven’t managed an ID on my old green Nem which was given to me as a BTA).
 
Rainbow bubble tip anemone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new