Can this Monti be saved?

LiveRockDaddy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
123
Reaction score
91
Location
PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Monti Cap - Clearly dying, can the outer rim be fragged and saved?
tempImageOtZ6ZT.jpg


Current tank info dated May 8, 2026

IMG_3075.PNG
 
Any idea what happened? Looks like coral warfare. I would keep it on a frag rack
 
No idea. I've been observing it. It's been on a frag rack. inside an acclimation box to keep the turbo's off of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new