Can wave auto-tune work with 2 MP40QD'S??

  • Thread starter Thread starter R6REEFER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

R6REEFER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2014
Messages
337
Reaction score
53
Location
San Antonio, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the title states, I want to know if it's possible to create a decent sized wave in a 6 foot tank with 2 MP40QD'S. I can't find an answer, all I can find is one pump waves in a 20 gallon breeder.... no help there. I will be ordering 2 of these bad boys early next week and I want to make sure I have the ability to do so. To me it would seem, given common sense, that they would synchronize and oscillate simultaneously in order to make the wave more powerful. Am I right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new