Can we get some search function improvements?

BristleWormHater

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
7,845
Location
Roswell, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Daniel@R2R @revhtree
I'm wondering If we could get some improvements to searching the forums, or some way to track your posts in a thread.
My problem is that it's hard to track my posts in a thread, particularly giveaways with several hundred pages I forget if I already did an entry or not. The other problem I have is that the search function seems too finicky if I copy paste the thread title and then filter for posts by me it shows "no results" even if I just copy paste the title of some threads it shows "no results". Thank you! :)
Everyone else share some more feedback in the discussion!
 
Try searching for words you used in your own post instead of searching thread titles you posted in.

I'm running around at the moment, but I have some other tips I can post later for searching in individual threads. I think once I give you those it'll help a lot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new