Can you change your screen name?

Pirates.Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2014
Messages
163
Reaction score
179
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if there is a way to change my screen name on here or should I just make a new account.
 
Duplicate accounts are not allowed. Typically, name changes are not permitted. Shoot me a PM with what you would like the name changed to and I will see what we can do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new