Can you get a post moved to a new thread?

Nate Chalk

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
10,605
Reaction score
30,753
Location
no
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made my build thread under DIY because it's diy . But I want the builder thread tag!

Can repost of course wondering if anyone knew how to get a thread moved?
 
I am wondering this too. I have my build thread in the large aquariums thread but would like it in the Member Tanks thread. Is this possible?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new