Can you guess the reference?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyMac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
6,079
Reaction score
25,878
Location
Easley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it would be fun to share pics of your fish doing things that remind us of certain movies ect, and see if someone can guess. Share a pic and a small quote from the scene. I’ll start! (Super easy one too) This is my betta pallifina:

“Come for me Gmork! For I am Atreyu!”

F437AC2C-7379-46DE-8CA2-8A33D6CE0D8F.jpeg
 
Haha yep!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new