Can you have more than 1 build thread?

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gearing up for another build. Actually, it's more of a teardown and rebuild.

I want to have a thread on it, but I already have one. When people click on my build thread, won't they go to the old build and not the new one I want to start?

I feel like I'm not being clear...

Sorry
Dom

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gearing up for another build. Actually, it's more of a teardown and rebuild.

I want to have a thread on it, but I already have one. When people click on my build thread, won't they go to the old build and not the new one I want to start?

I feel like I'm not being clear...

Sorry
Dom

They will go to whichever build is linked in your profile at the time. What I would suggest is if you want people to be able to find both is replace the link in your profile with the new build link and at the beginning of your new build, post a link to the original build thread. There was a way to add multiple links in your signature at one point but I'm not sure if you still can or how you go about doing that...

OP
OP
Dom

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the link can be updated in my profile?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the link can be updated in my profile?

Go to your Account Details and scroll down to tank thread link, put in the link to your new build thread and you're all set!

Screenshot_20200614-234324_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think you can also Add multiple links in your Signature as well, haven't tried it yet though...

OP
OP
Dom

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to your Account Details and scroll down to tank thread link, put in the link to your new build thread and you're all set!

Screenshot_20200614-234324_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think you can also Add multiple links in your Signature as well, haven't tried it yet though...

Got it. Thank you!

Back