Can you have more than 1 build thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dom

Theoretical Reef Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
7,849
Reaction score
8,300
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gearing up for another build. Actually, it's more of a teardown and rebuild.

I want to have a thread on it, but I already have one. When people click on my build thread, won't they go to the old build and not the new one I want to start?

I feel like I'm not being clear...

Sorry
Dom
 
I'm gearing up for another build. Actually, it's more of a teardown and rebuild.

I want to have a thread on it, but I already have one. When people click on my build thread, won't they go to the old build and not the new one I want to start?

I feel like I'm not being clear...

Sorry
Dom

They will go to whichever build is linked in your profile at the time. What I would suggest is if you want people to be able to find both is replace the link in your profile with the new build link and at the beginning of your new build, post a link to the original build thread. There was a way to add multiple links in your signature at one point but I'm not sure if you still can or how you go about doing that...
 
And the link can be updated in my profile?
 
And the link can be updated in my profile?

Go to your Account Details and scroll down to tank thread link, put in the link to your new build thread and you're all set!

Screenshot_20200614-234324_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think you can also Add multiple links in your Signature as well, haven't tried it yet though...
 
Go to your Account Details and scroll down to tank thread link, put in the link to your new build thread and you're all set!

Screenshot_20200614-234324_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think you can also Add multiple links in your Signature as well, haven't tried it yet though...

Got it. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new