Can you identify this coral?

CAd2Coral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
164
Reaction score
124
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All, I bought this coral form JoeKnowsReefs a while ago and want to know more about it but I don’t recall it’s name, can someone identify it?

5EFCCF14-F712-4848-8923-19A3DE6C62BE.jpeg 22429135-62F3-4FF2-AF64-E2EED4CE6103.jpeg
 
Maybe so, it seems to like lower light and doesn’t care at all about flow, is that the general behavior of pssamocora?
 
I think a portion of it might be bleached but is coming back
 
Well, that just made it a bit more confusing. :zany-face:
I would have guessed psammacora also, but top down it could be a monti. It does look bleached out. Medium light and flow should be good for recovery. Good luck.
 
Thanks everyone, I am looking into pssamocora and it seems to match rather well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new