Can you identify this Discosome?

Zdeněk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
7
Location
CZ
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I bought a stone overgrown with Discosoma "superman" and this it was different between the individual polyps. Can you identify the species?I love mushroom corals and I would like to expand my collection. I've driven all of Google and never found anything like it. :-)
Thank you.

Disco ID.png
 
The 1 mushroom looks like a half and half but pika dots are a nice discoma mushroom coral. Interstellars I think they are have those white broad bands as well I think. Id have to do some Google looking. Lol. Nice mushroom non the less.
D
 
Thank you so much for your messages. I placed Discosoma in an extra spot and we'll see how the coral develops. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new