Can you keep animals in the sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ro Bow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I put a 6 line in my sump on purpose to eat all planaria he can plust what ever else is down there... Just because there are so many below. Got 3 peaceable types up top, and I've always liked 6 lines, but know they are jerks... so he's in solitary and he seems to love it... finds swimming through the macro a challenges. Literally looks like he's crawling through it...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new