Can you please help identify this coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vdn88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

vdn88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Waterloo
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I am starting my first salt water tank so am pretty new to saltwater.

I received a coral as a gift from a friend who does not know what coral it is. I am assuming it is a soft coral. Can someone please help me identify what type of coral it is specifically? I want to make sure it is safe for my aquarium.

Thank you so much in advance.
20230220_120739.jpg
 
Hello Everyone,

I am starting my first salt water tank so am pretty new to saltwater.

I received a coral as a gift from a friend who does not know what coral it is. I am assuming it is a soft coral. Can someone please help me identify what type of coral it is specifically? I want to make sure it is safe for my aquarium.

Thank you so much in advance.
20230220_120739.jpg
Looks to me like a GSP variant or possibly a pipe organ.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new