Can you recommend a shop that cuts glass baffles?

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning to build a 20 gallon long sump and need 4 accurately cut baffles. Can anyone recommend a shop that will cut baffles to size for a reasonable price?

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went to a Mom & Pop glass shop near me and had them cut it for me. I think I spent more on gas and coffee driving there than I did on the actual glass, but I'm in NE PA.

When you get it cut, make sure to ask about having the edges polished since you will have exposed edges and don't want to have to worry about brushing against them.

OP
OP
PugsAndFish

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went to a Mom & Pop glass shop near me and had them cut it for me. I think I spent more on gas and coffee driving there than I did on the actual glass, but I'm in NE PA.

When you get it cut, make sure to ask about having the edges polished since you will have exposed edges and don't want to have to worry about brushing against them.
NE PA is a bit far but can you PM me the store name? If I am in the area, I can always stop by.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back