Can you run two hydra 32hd lights independently?

Chemaholic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2022
Messages
149
Reaction score
55
Location
NA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 120g tank with two Hydra 32HD lights. I want to reduce the light intensity on one side of my tank without changing the other side. Is it possible to run a lower intensity schedule on one of the lights?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new