Can you tell the difference?

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pictures you put up from cornbred is actually Adonis maul. I circled the differences to help show the discrepancies with campfires it’s pretty easy to see a difference in the solidity of the maul’s center compared to the campfires speckles. Campfires have striped skirts and mauls have speckled skirts :)

8027570D-4376-4550-84CD-19CCAF01DE7A.jpeg EA39FB32-BD5E-47C9-8E59-E6A5F5D13054.jpeg

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's all the complaining about. Cornbread has high prices bc PPL ARE BUYING STUFF at his price.

If Red Robin can sell $15 hamburgers made from $2/lbs ground beef... then why cant other ppl take full advantage of other markets?

Dont like Cornbreds pricing? DONT BUY IT. Vote with you Wallet or lack there of.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefman71

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not
What's all the complaining about. Cornbread has high prices bc PPL ARE BUYING STUFF at that orice.

If Red Robin can sell $18 hamburgers made from $2/lbs ground beef... then why cant other ppl take full advantage of other market?

Dont like Cornbreds pricing? DONT BUY IT. Vote with you Wallet or lack there of.
I’m not complaining at all, just wanted to see what everybody thought. I’ve got no complaints when it comes to cornbread

OP
OP
Reefman71

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's all the complaining about. Cornbread has high prices bc PPL ARE BUYING STUFF at his price.

If Red Robin can sell $15 hamburgers made from $2/lbs ground beef... then why cant other ppl take full advantage of other markets?

Who’s complaining??

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s minor details like that allow you to distinguish expensive zoas from even more expensive zoas. For instance go check out browsers and candy apple reds in person. A quick glance and you may think they’re the same thing but if you actually look at them, bowsers have a thin yellow ring on the outer edge that makes them worth twice as much to a collector :)

Wait! That's a zoa? (LOL) $200 for a zoa - nahhh.

OP
OP
Reefman71

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cornbred is a retailer that sells his own named corals for unbelievably high prices. He has beautiful pieces don’t get me wrong. But you can find them elsewhere for 90% off
Gorgeous Zoanthids. My tank is loaded with them.

OP
OP
Reefman71

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ve got a box coming tomorrow.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually they do look e quite different! Obviusly CB is the expensive on though! I didnt used to relize unitl I id on eof their auctions that they remane almost every zoa they have! What gives someone the right to name or especially rename a zoa? I have wondered that! I get if someone discovers a new strain or while scuba diving or something but how can anyone take a zoas that known and slap their initals in front of it! Seems like that would be fraud or illegal!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s minor details like that allow you to distinguish expensive zoas from even more expensive zoas. For instance go check out browsers and candy apple reds in person. A quick glance and you may think they’re the same thing but if you actually look at them, bowsers have a thin yellow ring on the outer edge that makes them worth twice as much to a collector :)
What about cb wowers are they just renamed bowsers? I have a few of wowers and thought about buying bowesrs. My CARS are way brighter but they are in different tanks and one has better lightening! I also have shazam which I heard is similiar! i am buying in hopes of selling later on truthfully and I know Bowsers are very popura. I only got wowers because I did a cb auction and got pretty cheap and another ebay auction and got cheap as well!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 56.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • None.

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.4%

Back