Can you validate my lighting schedule?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, was hoping to get some input on my lighting schedule. I have 2x 32" Photon V2+ over a 72x30x30 and I am confident about the intensity, but I am unsure about the ratios of white to blue or violet to blue and even red and green levels. Can someone with expertise in this validate if my lighting schedule looks viable? Thanks ahead:

RB.PNG

MPERL

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you have in your tank? Seems like you have too long ramp up and down, and not long enought at peak. Consider 2 hr ramp and add those 4 hrs to your peak. Red and green might be a bit high. I am very interested in your par reading with these lights at different depths. Can you rent a par meter and post the results.

OP
OP
Leyth

Leyth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you have in your tank? Seems like you have too long ramp up and down, and not long enought at peak. Consider 2 hr ramp and add those 4 hrs to your peak. Red and green might be a bit high. I am very interested in your par reading with these lights at different depths. Can you rent a par meter and post the results.

It's a mixed a reef but mostly LPS.

That makes sense about the long ramp up, I will adjust it to have 4 hours at peak.

I have a par meter, I will test it in a sec and report back.

Thank you for your help.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back