Canary Blenny attacking snails?

ItsNiQi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
Dunellen, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked my LFS for a fun and peaceful addition to my tank. The guy immediately told me about this Canary Blenny that he had. As soon as I introduce him to my tank he starts to bite all of my snails! I’ve looked everywhere and I can only find posts about lawnmower blennys doing this. Is there anything that I can do to slow down the aggression? Someone told me to up the feedings but as soon as he’s fed he continues to harass my my Mexican Turbos, Nassarius and conch!
 
That's not behavior I would've expected. Maybe one of our #Fishexperts will be able to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new