Cancun Mexico

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z06-Hec
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
143
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of any cool fish stores or reef experiences i can do at cancun?
Leaving Thursday morning through the weekend, returning Monday.

Maybe someone knows of a diving/picking spot or program...
Maybe even a store or something?
 
i was there a couple of times. not to sure about any stores, but there are diving opportunities. I stayed at dreams and they had a boat that went out from there. by the way where are u staying?
 
If you want to dive go to Cozumel. Great reef diving there,
 
I am staying at the RIU Peninsula Palace.
I wanted to possible come home with something. So I mean a collection experience... or maybe just buy something from a store. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new