Candy Basslet owners

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sump Crab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was thinking about decreasing my temp during the winter to take some strain off of my heater.

How long of a time frame do you make the change? Amy effects on corals?
It’s a gradual change. My heater is always set to 76 but during the summer the house is kept at 77 plus the heat from the light etc raise the temp naturally to 79
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new